2016 New Holland Agriculture ProRotor.3114
RAKE CLEANER, SAVE MORE LEAVES
Like a mechanical pitchfork; with long flexible tines each ProRotor™ rake tine arm lifts and carries the crop delivering it into the windrow. The tines never need to touch the soil, so there is little risk of contaminants being swept into the windrow.
The rotary action builds a well-shaped windrow without roping that promotes continued drying so you can rake earlier which helps retain delicate leaves producing higher quality forage.
The consistency and shape of the rotary rake windrow feeds smoothly into all types of balers for easier baling and more uniform bales every time.
- The heart of a rotary rake is the rotor gearbox, that’s why ProRotor rake rotors are sealed and lubricated by oil for reliable and dependable service life.
- Practically maintenance free rotor gearboxes do not require daily greasing of the tine arm assemblies so you spend less time greasing and more time raking
- ProRotor tine arms are mounted at a tangent placing the tines are in the optimum position gather your hay.
- The smooth cam action and specially formed tine arm curve lift the tines quickly as hay is deposited into the windrow, resulting in an even and consistent windrow.
- To handle your heaviest crops each tine arm is secured by a through bolt and clamping bolt for high-reliability.
- Individual raking tines are uniquely shaped to provide more equal tine spacing improving coverage to reduce missed crop.
- With the capacity to handle the heaviest of crops individual tines have three spring coils for flexibility to protect the stubble from inadvertent contact.
- Each tine is securely bolted and coils wrap around the tine arm, for extra piece of mind optional tine saver clips are available.
- The ProRotor 3114 follows ground contours closely and precisely, supported by four 18 x 8.5-8 flotation tires on oscillating tandem axles, so an accurate tine height is maintained in rolling terrain.
- The rear rotor of the ProRotor 3223 articulates in all three dimensions to follow field contours independent of the front rotor. Each rotor hugs the ground and raking more cleanly than similar rakes with fixed rotors. Articulating without complicated pivoting joints and hydraulic cylinders, the rear rotor is supported by four large 18 x 8.5-8 flotation tires on oscillating tandem axles with two additional guide wheels positioned in the front to guide the tines with precision in rolling terrain.
- Supported by a tricycle undercarriage with four 16 x 6.5-8 flotation tires, the dual front wheels are positioned close to the tines to lead the rotor controlling tine height precisely and caster to prevent skidding during a tight turns.
- For more especially challenging conditions such as pivot irrigation tracks and unexpected holes the optional tandem axle kit provides an extra smooth ride allowing the rotors to follow the terrain closely.
- Drawbar trailed a special “J-shaped” hitch pin secures the ProRotor3114 and ProRotor3223 rakes to the tractor. To reduce hay catching on the drawbar this special hitch pin is shorter and secured on the top.
- A hydraulic cylinder controls the hitch angle keeping the rotors level as they are raised on headlands. The ram is threaded to provide full range of adjustment for different drawbar heights.
- Rotor adjustments are simple and easier than ever so you can rake clean every time. Rotor height adjustments can be made without tools and built in side leveling adjustment ensures your always set properly without rotor base shims or tire pressure adjustments.
- For the traditional haymaker, the ProRotor 3114 rotary rake offers a large, 11 ft. diameter rotor, perfectly suited to today’s most common nine and ten foot mowers and mower-conditioners. The single-rotor design allows you to rake individual windrows, or double them up in two passes for the most efficient baling and harvesting possible. Drawbar trailed with a low power requirement hooks up quickly and works efficiently with tractors having as little as 20 PTO hp.
- For frequent travel on narrow rural roads, tine arms remove quickly and store away in storage rack. The compact folding also means this rake stores way easily taking up less valuable shed space.
- Paint: Powder Paint
- Crop Delivery: Left Side
- DIN Width - Sing Swath or Min (m/ft): 4.2/13.8
- Transport Length (m/ft): 3.9/12.8
- Transport Width (m/ft): 2/6.6
- Capacity (hph/aph): 4.6/11.4
- Weight (kg/lb): 570/1257
- Rotor Diameter (m/ft): 3.4/11
- Clean Swept Working Width (not noted on supplied tables) (m/ft): 3/9.8
- Cam Track Diameter (mm/in): 260/10.2
- Power Requirement (kw/hp): 15/20
- PTO Speed: 540
- PTO Type: Double Wide Angle CV
- Protection: Radial Pin Clutch
- Hitch: Drawbar
- Special Hitch Pin: Standard
- Num. Rotors: 1
- Num. Arms / Rotor: 11
- Num. Tines / Arm: 4
- Tine Arm Diameter (mm/in): 35/1.4
- Tine Arm Attachment to Gearbox: 2 bolts
- Tine Arm Removal for Transport/Storage: Lynch pin
- Tine Diameter (mm/in): 9/0.4
- Front Swath Board: Standard
- Swath Board Adjustment/Folding: Mechanical
- Height Adjustment: Hyd Lift/Mech Stop
- Rotor Headland Clearance (mm/in): 500/19.7
- Removable Tine arms/ Folding Guards: Standard
- Undercarriage Tires/Wheels: 18.5x8.5-8 PR6
- Axle: Tandem
- Hyd. Requirements: 1 Single Acting
- Transport Lighting: Dealer-Installed Option
- Transport Safety Chain/Hitch Check Chains: Transport Safety Chain
- SMV Emblem: NR
- Operational Speed: 8-14 k/h / 5-8.5 mph
- Working Width
- 13.8 ft. (4.2 m)
- 6.6 ft. (2 m)
- 570 lb. (1257 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 20 hp (15 kW)